The Zena’s twin waist and hip band system provides a way for women to securely position the weights and buoyancy below waist level, around the body’s center of buoyancy. Twin straps adjust to fit the waist and hips independently, while the elastic front panels provide outstanding fit and comfort.
Plus, our patented Personal Fit System (PFS) allows for the waist size, chest size, and torso length to be independently fitted so you can dial in and maximize comfort. And as with all of Zeagle’s top-tier BCs, the Zena comes standard with our signature ripcord weight release system, so you can be confident and ready for any situation.
- Elastic front panels with zipper closure for a comfortable, secure fit and a streamlined profile
- Dual waistbands allow weights to be positioned below waist level for superior comfort and balance
- Component sizing fits waist, torso length, and chest size independently
- 31lb/14kg capacity bladder
- 24lb/10.9kg capacity Ripcord weight system
- 16lb/7.3kg capacity rear mount weight system
- Expandable mesh “Quick Pocket” at waist
- 4 Stainless Steel D-Rings
- Dry Weight: 6.2lb/2.8kg
BC comes standard with a black front panel. Colored front panel can be purchased separately and are available in Blue, Deep Blue, Aqua, Purple, Neon Pink, Desert Camo, Floral White, Floral Blue, Floral Pink, Floral Aqua and Floral Purple.
- Color customization available
Shipping in Canada is $15 flat rate. No surcharges and no more to pay! Order anytime and as many products as you want for same day shipping on orders placed before 2pm PST.
Shipping fees to the Continental United States will be calculated at checkout. Extra shipping fees may apply when shipping to Alaska and Hawaii.
We ship 5 days a week, Wednesday through Sunday. If your order is placed before 2 pm PST, your order will be shipped the same day. Order placed after 2pm will be shipped the next operating day. Order placed on Monday, Tuesday or on holidays will be shipped next operating day.
We always ship with Canada post using the expedited service. Delivery time depends on your location. Estimated delivery time will be available upon receiving your tracking information.
If you would like to upgrade the shipping service, additional postage costs will be applied. Please contact us with your request when placing your order.
Let us know if you need to receive your order by a certain date and we will let you know if we are able to accommodate your request.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your order further, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +1 604 694-1886.
We care about your satisfaction. That is why returns to Diving Sports are easy! If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Diving Sports within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below.
If all conditions are not met, Diving Sports reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact PLU code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. We can only refund or exchange products that have not been in contact with water or lube and are undamaged. All wetsuits that have been in contact with water or lube will not be accepted for a return.
- Diving Sports is not responsible for mis-handling of products or ill-treatment of goods.
- Diving Sports is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Diving Sports is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the use of any merchandise bought from us including lost or stolen equipment.
- Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within 7 business days of receipt of merchandise.
- Securely pack all items that you would like to be returned.
- All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer if the return is not a result of our error.
- If the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.), please send us an email explaining the situation and ask for a return label.
- If your return is not the result of our error, we can still provide a return label and the shipping cost of that returned item will be deducted from your refund. The amount deducted will be the equivalent to our standard shipping costs for that item.
Please include the following with your package:
- All items must be returned in original/unused condition.
- Unless an item is defective, if you would like an exchange, our standard freight charges apply to send you the exchange, unless you provide a post parcel with your return.
To return your product, please mail it to: 4578 Main Street, Vancouver BC V5V 3R5 or return the items to our shop in person.