Caves, wrecks or the blue unknown – the choice is yours. Equipped with Suunto Fused™ RGBM 2 and Bühlmann 16 with Gradient Factors dive algorithms, Suunto EON Steel Black is the ultimate dive companion for divers demanding the most. With its extremely durable design, multi-gas and CCR support, customizable features and wireless mobile connectivity with Suunto app, your diving adventure has no limits. Designed and tested by divers, for divers.
Full configurability for all diving
Suunto EON Steel Black is designed to give you the freedom to tailor your dive computer to fit your diving needs. You can easily customize your own dive modes in Suunto app. Choose from different view styles and select the details you want to see while diving. By customizing your dive modes you can also define your settings regarding gas, algorithm and dive alarms. Intuitive menus and a simple 3-button layout make Suunto EON Steel Black very easy to use despite the many options available.
Equipped with two dive algorithms; Suunto Fused™ RGBM 2 and Bühlmann 16 GF and configurable ascent profiles, you decide what is your decompression profile for today’s dive.
Designed for years to come
Suunto EON Steel Black comes with a stylish brushed stainless steel bezel and a vivid high contrast screen - easy to read even in low light conditions. The long-lasting battery endures even the toughest diving conditions, and with a full charge, provides up to 40 hours of diving.
Put to the test in the toughest diving conditions by Suunto’s internal dive team on hundreds of dives - the Steel Black is functional, accurate, and built to take a beating. The reusable storage case and user updatable software, Suunto EON Steel Black is your trusted diving companion for years to come.
Transfer your dive logs easily over Bluetooth to your mobile phone. In Suunto app you can relive, and share your diving adventures, build an all-inclusive dive history by enriching your dive logs with photos, comments and dive location. Review and analyze your dive data including dive time, maximum depth, device settings, gas consumption (when using Suunto Tank POD).
Follow your gas pressure conveniently straight from your wrist. Get tank pressure on your display wirelessly by pairing your Suunto EON Steel Black with Suunto Tank POD before diving. You can connect up to 20 PODs.
Shipping in Canada is $15 flat rate. No surcharges and no more to pay! Order anytime and as many products as you want for same day shipping on orders placed before 2pm PST.
Shipping fees to the Continental United States will be calculated at checkout. Extra shipping fees may apply when shipping to Alaska and Hawaii.
We ship 5 days a week, Monday through Friday. If your order is placed before 2 pm PST, your order will be shipped the same day. Order placed after 2pm will be shipped the next operating day. Order placed on Saturday, Sunday or on holidays will be shipped next operating day.
We always ship with Canada post using the expedited service. Delivery time depends on your location. Estimated delivery time will be available upon receiving your tracking information.
If you would like to upgrade the shipping service, additional postage costs will be applied. Please contact us with your request when placing your order.
Let us know if you need to receive your order by a certain date and we will let you know if we are able to accommodate your request.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your order further, please contact our customer service at email@example.com or by calling +1 604 694-1886.
We care about your satisfaction. That is why returns to Diving Sports are easy! If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Diving Sports within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below.
If all conditions are not met, Diving Sports reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact PLU code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. We can only refund or exchange products that have not been in contact with water or lube and are undamaged. All wetsuits that have been in contact with water or lube will not be accepted for a return.
- Diving Sports is not responsible for mis-handling of products or ill-treatment of goods.
- Diving Sports is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Diving Sports is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the use of any merchandise bought from us including lost or stolen equipment.
- Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within 7 business days of receipt of merchandise.
- Securely pack all items that you would like to be returned.
- All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer if the return is not a result of our error.
- If the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.), please send us an email explaining the situation and ask for a return label.
- If your return is not the result of our error, we can still provide a return label and the shipping cost of that returned item will be deducted from your refund. The amount deducted will be the equivalent to our standard shipping costs for that item.
Please include the following with your package:
- All items must be returned in original/unused condition.
- Unless an item is defective, if you would like an exchange, our standard freight charges apply to send you the exchange, unless you provide a post parcel with your return.
To return your product, please mail it to: 4578 Main Street, Vancouver BC V5V 3R5 or return the items to our shop in person.