The 2019 Definition 5mm steamer offers more stretch, more comfort and more features. The suit is built with the Body Map System, a manufacturing method that uses a 3D cut, special tailoring and material inserts to create a suit that fits the body like a glove. An Ultraspan chest panel and Stretchtec fabric on the body, sides, arms and legs work together to produce a highly flexible and snug fit, providing extra stretch where it’s needed most. Bigger abrasion-resistant shoulder, knee and elbow pads provide maximum protection. While the new seamless single arm and leg stretch panels with double zippered seals make donning and doffing the suit that much easier. This steamer offers thermal protection well-suited to active temperate-water and warm-water divers.
- CE certified as a Class B dive suit – rated for water temperatures ranging from 50ºF (10ºC) to 64.5ºF (18ºC).
- Suit is assembled using a solvent-free glue, a 100% green process.
- Ultraspan chest panel and Stretchtec fabric on body, sides, arms and legs work together to produce a highly flexible and snug fit.
- Innovative seamless single arm and leg stretch panels, with double zippered seals, make donning and doffing the suit even easier.
- Infrared (IR) interior lining on the front and back torso reflects body heat for extra thermal insulation, plus is extremely soft against the skin.
- Diagonal rear YKK zipper with brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.
- Spine pad cushions the tank, providing additional comfort during extended dives.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric on shoulders and seat, along with new bigger abrasion-resistant printed shoulders, elbow and kneepads, cover more exposed areas and increase long-term durability.
- Small neck zipper enhances topside comfort, eliminating the need to remove the suit between dives.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer non-slip mounting spots for securing wrist instruments.
Shipping in Canada is $15 flat rate. No surcharges and no more to pay! Order anytime and as many products as you want for same day shipping on orders placed before 2pm PST.
Shipping fees to the Continental United States will be calculated at checkout. Extra shipping fees may apply when shipping to Alaska and Hawaii.
We ship 5 days a week, Monday through Friday. If your order is placed before 2 pm PST, your order will be shipped the same day. Order placed after 2pm will be shipped the next operating day. Order placed on Saturday, Sunday or on holidays will be shipped next operating day.
We always ship with Canada post using the expedited service. Delivery time depends on your location. Estimated delivery time will be available upon receiving your tracking information.
If you would like to upgrade the shipping service, additional postage costs will be applied. Please contact us with your request when placing your order.
Let us know if you need to receive your order by a certain date and we will let you know if we are able to accommodate your request.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your order further, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +1 604 694-1886.
We care about your satisfaction. That is why returns to Diving Sports are easy! If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Diving Sports within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below.
If all conditions are not met, Diving Sports reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact PLU code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. We can only refund or exchange products that have not been in contact with water or lube and are undamaged. All wetsuits that have been in contact with water or lube will not be accepted for a return.
- Diving Sports is not responsible for mis-handling of products or ill-treatment of goods.
- Diving Sports is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Diving Sports is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the use of any merchandise bought from us including lost or stolen equipment.
- Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within 7 business days of receipt of merchandise.
- Securely pack all items that you would like to be returned.
- All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer if the return is not a result of our error.
- If the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.), please send us an email explaining the situation and ask for a return label.
- If your return is not the result of our error, we can still provide a return label and the shipping cost of that returned item will be deducted from your refund. The amount deducted will be the equivalent to our standard shipping costs for that item.
Please include the following with your package:
- All items must be returned in original/unused condition.
- Unless an item is defective, if you would like an exchange, our standard freight charges apply to send you the exchange, unless you provide a post parcel with your return.
To return your product, please mail it to: 4578 Main Street, Vancouver BC V5V 3R5 or return the items to our shop in person.