The 150LX delivers great performance at a moderate price. This second stage is paired with the DC7 for a great travel the world design or for those divers looking for a regulator to provide performance during long deco stops.
The 150LX is paired with the DC7 as the perfect balance decompression regulator or with the HO2 1st Stage for an oxygen regulator that will never stop performing. Both styles are built for oxygen percentage 40% to 100%.
The Front metal ring, packing nut & end cap in Stainless Steel.
All LX regulators come standard with MiFlex® hoses and orthodontic mouthpieces with dual color tabs. It comes standard in both YOKE or DIN configuration.
The LX regulators come standard with Hollis’s Lifetime Warranty, 2-Year Service Interval and Free Parts for Life
- Pneumatically balanced chrome-plated brass valve results in smooth, easy breathing
- Reversible demand valve, can be converted from right-handed hose configuration to left handed hose configuration
- Adjustable Dive/Pre-Dive switch: Large Venturi lever has a soft rubber grip, which makes it easy to locate and use
- Ergonomic exhaust channels bubbles away from field of view and reduces exhaust effort
- Improved orthodontic mouthpiece with dual color tabs
- Stainless steel cosmetic ring
- MiFlex® braided hose
- Suitable for coldwater diving
- Paired with the DC7 1st stage as Primary regulator
- Paired with DC7 1st stage as DECO regulator
(O2 Cleaned in sealed bag)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Free Parts for Life
- 2-Year Service Interval with Inspection
Shipping in Canada is $15 flat rate. No surcharges and no more to pay! Order anytime and as many products as you want for same day shipping on orders placed before 2pm PST.
Shipping fees to the Continental United States will be calculated at checkout. Extra shipping fees may apply when shipping to Alaska and Hawaii.
We ship 5 days a week, Monday through Friday. If your order is placed before 2 pm PST, your order will be shipped the same day. Order placed after 2pm will be shipped the next operating day. Order placed on Saturday, Sunday or on holidays will be shipped next operating day.
We always ship with Canada post using the expedited service. Delivery time depends on your location. Estimated delivery time will be available upon receiving your tracking information.
If you would like to upgrade the shipping service, additional postage costs will be applied. Please contact us with your request when placing your order.
Let us know if you need to receive your order by a certain date and we will let you know if we are able to accommodate your request.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your order further, please contact our customer service at email@example.com or by calling +1 604 694-1886.
We care about your satisfaction. That is why returns to Diving Sports are easy! If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Diving Sports within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below.
If all conditions are not met, Diving Sports reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact PLU code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. We can only refund or exchange products that have not been in contact with water or lube and are undamaged. All wetsuits that have been in contact with water or lube will not be accepted for a return.
- Diving Sports is not responsible for mis-handling of products or ill-treatment of goods.
- Diving Sports is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Diving Sports is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the use of any merchandise bought from us including lost or stolen equipment.
- Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within 7 business days of receipt of merchandise.
- Securely pack all items that you would like to be returned.
- All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer if the return is not a result of our error.
- If the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.), please send us an email explaining the situation and ask for a return label.
- If your return is not the result of our error, we can still provide a return label and the shipping cost of that returned item will be deducted from your refund. The amount deducted will be the equivalent to our standard shipping costs for that item.
Please include the following with your package:
- All items must be returned in original/unused condition.
- Unless an item is defective, if you would like an exchange, our standard freight charges apply to send you the exchange, unless you provide a post parcel with your return.
To return your product, please mail it to: 4578 Main Street, Vancouver BC V5V 3R5 or return the items to our shop in person.