Beuchat, inventor of the speargun
Georges Beuchat creator of the company was an emblematic pioneer of underwater activities. This is the way that after several experimentations, led in the creeks of Marseille, he invents in 1947 the speargun.
This fundamental invention has played a key role in the development of underwater activities. And more than sixty years later, its bases remain valid although materials and methods evolved
REVO CONCEPT : An exclusive Beuchat innovation implementing muzzle pulleys and power band rigging with under barrel recovery (patented Beuchat design). The system procures increased thrust along the entire length of the barrel for improved accuracy and increased power, resulting in significantly faster spear speeds. The system significantly reduces recoil at the moment of firing.
REVO CONCEPT : Beuchat innovation that procures improved accuracy and increased power, and reduces recoil at the moment of firing.
Inverted mechanism : Stainless steel mechanism with inverted position that brings improved load power. Mechanism with short trigger travel for improved accuracy.
High range Hero pistol grip with reel bracket and reversible right/left stainless steel line release
Aluminium barrel with Integrated Rail Guide for increased accuracy
REVO CONCEPT muzzle pulleys on ball bearings with fast QRS spear locking system and titanium fairings.
High resistance 6,5mm diameter shaft with 1 welded fin and slide ring
16mm diameter fast-loading MEGATONNE power bands
1.6mm black mono-filament
Spear speed at muzzle: 42m/s
100% made in France (Marseille).
Shipping in Canada is $15 flat rate. No surcharges and no more to pay! Order anytime and as many products as you want for same day shipping on orders placed before 2pm PST.
Shipping fees to the Continental United States will be calculated at checkout. Extra shipping fees may apply when shipping to Alaska and Hawaii.
We ship 5 days a week, Tuesday through Saturday. If your order is placed before 2 pm PST, your order will be shipped the same day. Order placed after 2pm will be shipped the next operating day. Order placed on Sunday, Monday or on holidays will be shipped next operating day.
We always ship with Canada post using the expedited service. Delivery time depends on your location. Estimated delivery time will be available upon receiving your tracking information.
If you would like to upgrade the shipping service, additional postage costs will be applied. Please contact us with your request when placing your order.
Let us know if you need to receive your order by a certain date and we will let you know if we are able to accommodate your request.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your order further, please contact our customer service at email@example.com or by calling +1 604 472-9803.
We care about your satisfaction. That is why returns to Diving Sports are easy! If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Diving Sports within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below.
If all conditions are not met, Diving Sports reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact PLU code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. We can only refund or exchange products that have not been in contact with water or lube and are undamaged. All wetsuits that have been in contact with water or lube will not be accepted for a return.
- Diving Sports is not responsible for mis-handling of products or ill-treatment of goods.
- Diving Sports is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Diving Sports is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the use of any merchandise bought from us including lost or stolen equipment.
- Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within 7 business days of receipt of merchandise.
- Securely pack all items that you would like to be returned.
- All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer if the return is not a result of our error.
- If the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.), please send us an email explaining the situation and ask for a return label.
- If your return is not the result of our error, we can still provide a return label and the shipping cost of that returned item will be deducted from your refund. The amount deducted will be the equivalent to our standard shipping costs for that item.
Please include the following with your package:
- All items must be returned in original/unused condition.
- Unless an item is defective, if you would like an exchange, our standard freight charges apply to send you the exchange, unless you provide a post parcel with your return.
To return your product, please mail it to: 4-1449 Prairie Street, Port Coquitlam BC V3B 1S9 or return the items to our shop in person.