Beuchat Crawl C200 is designed for triathletes and outdoor swimmers in search of an efficient and multipurpose product.
Fully equipped with innovative technologies as Actilift System and Excellium, this model improves the swimming position to provide better results. An innovative pattern, Semy-Dry Zip, Elaskin and Closing Comfort Collar makes it particularly comfortable and fitted for regular training sessions as well as competitions.
Beuchat, inventor of the isothermal wetsuit
Georges Beuchat creator of the company was an emblematic pioneer of underwater activities. He naturally tried to protect himself from the cold during diving. This is the way that after several experimentations, led in the creeks of Marseille, he invents in 1953 the isothermal wetsuit.
This fundamental invention has played a key role in the development of underwater activities. And more than sixty years later, Beuchat diversifies its range of product and offer high quality wetsuit dedicated to practice swim sports.
Catch panel : Grip
3C – Closing Comfort Collar
High level of thermal portection
This system provides fully controlled stability and balance in order to improve swimming sensations.
Upgraded lateral and front-side buoyancy follow the principle of a catamaran to optimize the swimming posture and significantly reduces draft.
Beuchat’s special coating is applied outside of the wetsuit in order to deeply increase the glide. Frictions are significantly lowered, saving a great time. While leaving the water, the swimmer is also well protected from the wind.
Being the inventor of the first underwater wetsuit 60 years ago, Beuchat has a relevant experience and knowledge of this technology. This is why the Elaskin X neoprene provides unique buoyancy, flexibility and thermal protection.
3C – Closing Comfort Collar
This groundbreaking collar system is based on a flat and one-piece unit with an inverted Velcro closure. Frictions on the skin are totally removed and the elasticity of the Velcro allows an accurate closing.
This specific zipper increases the waterproofing thanks to minimal water intakes. This technology provides a maximal thermal protection.
Shipping in Canada is $15 flat rate. No surcharges and no more to pay! Order anytime and as many products as you want for same day shipping on orders placed before 2pm PST.
Shipping fees to the Continental United States will be calculated at checkout. Extra shipping fees may apply when shipping to Alaska and Hawaii.
We ship 5 days a week, Tuesday through Saturday. If your order is placed before 2 pm PST, your order will be shipped the same day. Order placed after 2pm will be shipped the next operating day. Order placed on Sunday, Monday or on holidays will be shipped next operating day.
We always ship with Canada post using the expedited service. Delivery time depends on your location. Estimated delivery time will be available upon receiving your tracking information.
If you would like to upgrade the shipping service, additional postage costs will be applied. Please contact us with your request when placing your order.
Let us know if you need to receive your order by a certain date and we will let you know if we are able to accommodate your request.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your order further, please contact our customer service at email@example.com or by calling +1 604 472-9803.
We care about your satisfaction. That is why returns to Diving Sports are easy! If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to Diving Sports within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below.
If all conditions are not met, Diving Sports reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact PLU code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. We can only refund or exchange products that have not been in contact with water or lube and are undamaged. All wetsuits that have been in contact with water or lube will not be accepted for a return.
- Diving Sports is not responsible for mis-handling of products or ill-treatment of goods.
- Diving Sports is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Diving Sports is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the use of any merchandise bought from us including lost or stolen equipment.
- Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within 7 business days of receipt of merchandise.
- Securely pack all items that you would like to be returned.
- All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer if the return is not a result of our error.
- If the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.), please send us an email explaining the situation and ask for a return label.
- If your return is not the result of our error, we can still provide a return label and the shipping cost of that returned item will be deducted from your refund. The amount deducted will be the equivalent to our standard shipping costs for that item.
Please include the following with your package:
- All items must be returned in original/unused condition.
- Unless an item is defective, if you would like an exchange, our standard freight charges apply to send you the exchange, unless you provide a post parcel with your return.
To return your product, please mail it to: 4-1449 Prairie Street, Port Coquitlam BC V3B 1S9 or return the items to our shop in person.